“Excellent massage” 4 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Mireille, a very knowledgeable masseuse, gave me a truly wonderful massage, very strong (as I had wished) and concentrated on all the rights spots. I look forward to going back again.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank CAJ777

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“communication...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Went here as a deal on groupon. Called a week in advance to let them know we'd want to use the gym before the massage. The male receptionist said that it wouldn't be a problem, and that we could do things in whatever order we liked on arriving. On arriving, we were told that we HAD to have our massages at that exact time (on arriving), and that we could use all other facilities after. On telling them about what their receptionist had claimed, they didn't care and just pushed us to go forward with the massages. The massage was good except I felt somewhat tense throughout it because of the whole ordeal of not being able to go to the gym as mentioned before. The part of the package: The oxygen bar is right next to the receptionist's desk in the entrance. You literally sit there on display with green tubes hooked in your nose. Felt like the waiting room featured in the film Beetlejuice. We used the gym afterward because we wanted to work out and feel good before going in the pool. The pool is in a room with a low ceiling and it consists of two narrow separated lanes. One of the lanes is reserved for swimming laps. There is one jacuzzi next to the pool. When we were there, a couple was in it with their 2 year old son. It's ideal for people perhaps visiting and staying at the hotel.Women's locker/shower room had cracked ceilings, walls and pealing paint. On making an appointment with with them, make certain to be very clear about every thing.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Rosemary M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peaceful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

fantastic skilled masseuse, magic hands, just perfect - strong and subtle.
I will definitely go back again :D

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Khalid G
Mississauga, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great relief from pain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had the opportunity to have several treatments over 3 days in this spa. I had been having pain in my legs and back, and had been going for physiotherapy. I had 2 deep tissue massages and the girls that did the massages knew exactly what to do to relieve my pain. It was a wonderful experience. I also had a pedicure and some facial treatments. The spa and staff were very professional and very well organized and knew exactly how to make my visit fantastic. I would highly recommend a visit to this spa if ever in Montreal.

Visited January 2014
“massages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

MBiospa is by far my favourite massage place in Montreal. After trying various high end spas, I always come back to this one.

Mireille Nasrallah and her team are incredible. The massages are excellent, adapted to your needs and you feel amazing after them.

I definitely recommend her and any of the masseuses there (I have tried them all).

Visited December 2013