“We arrived close to 9pm and were happy they are open later”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Biftheque - CLOSED

Le Biftheque
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Houston, Texas, United States
“We arrived close to 9pm and were happy they are open later”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The staff was friendly, the blooming onion was very good as was the prime rib! The salad was just a normal lackluster diner salad. The homemade rolls were hard, but again we were there late and I am sure the bakery was shut down at this point. The wine selection was minimal, but pricing good. Service was a bit slow, we got our onion, salad and wine bottle fast, but then no one seem to come by again for a while, when our prime rib arrived it was served but our salad and onion plates were left on the table?? They have around 10 different sushi rolls as appetizers, something that I thought was a little odd/different.......Oh they also have a real nice shuttle with a very pleasant young lady driver that was nice, picked us up from the hotel and returned us!

• Visited April 2014

Saskatoon, SK Canada
“Average at best”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The quality of this rest. is average at best. The Keg has better food and atmosphere. The service was slow until the order is taken. Food arrived quickly. Nothing extraordinary about the food. Quality was average. The rest. was bust and noisy. Hard to carry on a conversation at your table. I would not rush back anytime soon. Much better rest. for similar prices.

• Visited April 2014
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Went tonight here for dinner , we were a big group of 14 for a anniversary and it was great . We had a amazing server who was hilarious and efficient and sweet and we enjoyed her a lot . The food for myself was good . I had the eggplant pArmesan and Caesar salad . I'm not so picky . The coffee was strong and very good as well . overall a great experience and I'd go back and definitely try to get the same waitress

• Visited March 2014
Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unfortunate”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I took a customer out for lunch this past week . He was very happy with his surf & turf. I ordered a salmon salad and was extemely disappointed. After 2 bites, I knew there was something wrong with that fish. I ate bits of the salad but it was very boring because all they used were chunks of iceberg and a few tomatoes. When the waiter came to take my plate away, he noticed that hardly none of the salmon had been eaten but he made no comment. I did not want to make a fuss in front of my customer so I let it go but I am extremely disappointed because I used to there many times before they closed. . It was also expensive. For lunch, it cost over 100$ for 3 people with no alcohol.

• Visited March 2014
Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coupon worth $120 for $65!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Bought the coupon worth $120 for $65! This is a total farce!!! I was never so disappointed in my life. The waiter took the ticket disappeared for 15 min. then he magically appeared with 2 lentil soups, did not even ask if we wanted this! We ordered the 6 oz New york, it looked like a piece of beef left over that no one would buy was more like 3 oz! And it was raw! Had to send it back. Within 15 min, we had our soup, salad and onion blossom. No time to take your time and digest. Then dessert came what a joke, they don't even give you a full Millefeuille!!! You get a child's portion... How can this be worth $120? There is no way I was leaving a tip for a $120 meal that was worth at the most $50.... Really disappointed since I love the food at this restaurant!

• Visited February 2014