“Oasis of peace and care in Montreal”
Review of Espace Nomad Spa

Espace Nomad Spa
Ranked #3 of 94 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A cool Urban Spa nestled in the Mile-end district. A true little gem where you will find an array of services designed for your complete relaxation and wellness. Even an organic juice bar and a lifestyle boutique! At Espace Nomad, we believe beauty is holistic—that is, the result of a whole. That’s why we’ve created a line of treatments that are good for your body and soul, allowing you to connect to your inner self, circulate energy and awaken a dynamic healing process.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've received many massages from some great massage therapists at espace nomad over the many years I've been going and recently, I went for a facial, my first ever experience of the full facial. The care and quality of all the little details was amazing. You truly feel transported. I always come out feeling renewed and rested. It's truly unique to have such an island of relaxation in the middle of bustling and vibrant Montreal !

All reviews
"couples massage"
in 5 reviews
"hair removal"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"minute massage"
"stream"
"merci"
"90min"

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Let me start by saying that (unfortunately for me) I was not the one who received the massage from Espace Nomad, but I was the one who set up and paid for the massage my pregnant friend received just last week. Therefore, I cannot really review the actual massage itself (although I was told that Karine, the masseuse, did a great job), but I can review the customer service experience.

I decided to give my friend a gift of a prenatal massage and chose Espace Nomad as the place to send her. After looking online at a few places, I went with this spa because of the fact that the had a few different services for pregnant women. The other positive reviews on trip advisor helped convince me.

The process of booking the 'surprise' massage over the phone were easy. The staff was really friendly and helpful and promised to take good care of my friend. There were a number of promotions that I took advantage of and I was happy to know that after the (1.5 hour) massage my friend would be able to relax with some tea in the sitting room.

For no fault of their own, the only thing I would have liked to be different was the method of the tip payment. As I called over the phone and paid for the massage by credit card because I live out of town, I wanted to pay for the tip the same way. There was no way to do this. Tip are CASH ONLY. I obviously didn't want my friend to have to pay for the tip and therefore had to get someone else to go out of their way to stop by and do this for me.

So: all in all, nice service, friendly staff.

2  Thank scoiattoloverde
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Well worth the visit. Worthwhile original products, The service provided was great. Great atmosphere.

1  Thank EGuimont
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Had a great massage and manicure, I received great service and loved atmosphere! Enjoyed the lounging area, tea, and music as well.

1  Thank Fleur T