“Excellent spa multi-services”

Ranked #8 of 83 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
Canada
“Excellent spa multi-services”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I am going frequently to this spa, and I found it very good, simple and private. I use the massage and short treatment of osteopathy, and each time I pay for those I can use all the baths available at the spa, it is great ! I also use the cosmetic service, and enjoy it that everything is at the same location. And as a bonus, free easy access parking.

Visited February 2014

Montreal, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Rest and Relaxation at a great price!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is a great Spa! Clean and well layed out! The service is phenomenal. This is my favorite spa in Montreal. Great price and great service. One can visit the nordic baths only for a great price. All one needs is a bathing suit and beach sandals. I got a swedish massage. Access to the nordic baths is included with every massage, no supplementary fee. The massage was given by a professional therapist who listened to my needs. The changing room is clean, with individual showers. I went during the march break when there is a larger crowd, however the quality of the relaxation experience didn't diminish.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank curly770
Quebec City, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect retrearte”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

This spa is simply perfect! The service is excellent, everything is done to offer us a real good relaxing experience. What I really like is that the silence zone is pretty well respected. I also like the smoothies and chocolate offered for free and the plenty of towels.
Come early in the morning to get the spa all most all for you.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank godile
Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My favourite spa in Montreal at the moment”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I've tried many spas in Montreal, and even though some are bigger and have more amenities, I find that Spa Escale Sante is more intimate, more welcoming and less expensive than others. I was very impressed by all the little extras (fresh smoothies, almonds, tea) that were offered to clients for free. The place is very clean, and the staff is very detail oriented and thoughtful of the clients well being. The perfect place to enjoy relaxation and quiet for few hours. Although I hope this stays the secret spa it is, I would definitely recommend it.

Visited July 2013