“Comfortable stay close to the Metro!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Grace B
Waterville, Maine, United States
“Comfortable stay close to the Metro!”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

This rental was great for my friends and I. We each got our own room and had a kitchen and a quiet, comfortable space to come back to at the end of the night. The only issue was having to come back relatively early because of the time that the metro stopped running and not being close to the part of town that we wanted to spend our time in. Overall wonderful though!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
travelers...
Langley, Canada
“inexpensive”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

If you are looking a good budget place, this would be it. The room was clean. I was expecting a common area, which it doesn't have, however you cannot complain about the price. I would like to recommend that their be an outlet cover on the outlet as it was not very safe when I had to pull my plug in and out. I also made the interpretation that there was wifi as most have it, however there is not at this location! All is all good place to stay. Close to bus line and metro!! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: close to metro
Liked least: little noisy
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
26 Aug 2014
Thank you for your thoughts regarding our homestay accommodation.

As for wifi, we are sorry that you were not able to benefit from this service the same as all of our other guests who were there at the time as you were. Had this matter been brought to my attention during your stay I would of again given you the password and it would of worked.

As for the electrical socket, it is currently being replaced. Again, thank you for your thoughts!

Best wishes!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;