“A store inside a store”
Review of Medical Spa Pari

Medical Spa Pari
Ranked #54 of 80 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome the Medical Spa Pari, the very best in Montreal! Complete range of facial and body skin care treatments! Facials for your specific needs: anti-acne, anti-aging, cleansing, rejuvenating etc. Extensive expertise in weight loss, skin tightening and anti-cellulite treatments. World class state of the art medical esthetics devices! Bienvenue au Medical Spa Pari, le meilleur de Montreal! Une gamme complete de soins de la peau du visage et du corps! Soins du visage pour vos besoins specifiques: anti-acne, anti-age, le nettoyage, rajeunir Une vaste expertise dans la perte de poids, raffermissement de la peau et des traitements anti-cellulite. Etat de classe mondiale des appareils d'esthetique medicale d'art!
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A store inside a store”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I went there encouraging a friend who needed to lose weight considerably for health-related reasons. It surprised me that the spa was inside another shop. It immediately change the mood to be in a clothing store as it made the lipo that she was going to have less scary. She had her lipolaser while i had my nails done and I bought her a gift in the store after. I liked the service. My friend wears two size down now, thank you Spa Pari

Visited February 2014
5 Thank carladubois25

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent experience!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

What leads me in Medical Spa Pari is their convenient downtown location, few mn away from where I worked before. I heard that they offers services like medical aesthetics and weight loss treatments. So I decided to try. I must say that, their staff are professional , very nice and polite. The facility is also nice.And, I have enjoyed the Hair removal with threading they did. I did not feel any pain at all. So, highly recommended!

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Jenifer C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“NEVER AGAIN :(”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

First visit
-After taking off my clothes, we had to change rooms. Annoying.
-I was told that the heating wrap treatment is $20/visit & I could pay on every visit.
-I was given a card to receive a 20% discount to rate your service. When I went on the website, the promotion was EXPIRED. I told different staff members and the cards remained on the front desk. The cards were removed after around 2-3 weeks.

In between visits
-I received a call for an appointment confirmation from I female that did not i.d. herself. I asked her if she was located at the bottom of Tristan's Boutique and she did not know. I asked her where was she located. By this time she was talking to another staffer to confirm the answer to my first question.

Second visit
-I was told that to get it for $20/visit, I would have to pay it in full. Needless to say that I did not purchase the package: I ended up PAYING $45 +txs for 1 treatment.

Forth visit
-I had an appointment at 6:30 pm
-I was taken in for my treatment at 6:53 pm
-There were at least 2 people that came AFTER me and got SERVED before me

I find that some of the staff at Spa Pari are unorganised, as well as disorganised. Some are uninformed and misinformed. Spa Pari NEEDS to provide adequate training to their personnel to provide quality service to its customers.

Visited April 2014
7 Thank TeamSasa
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Terrible, cheap, spa”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I had a groupon and they were mad about it. I came on time and they served me 20 min late. The owner is unwelcoming, cheap, try to charge you extra$ for everything. The machine they used damaged my skin.

Visited April 2014
7 Thank cocotte86
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Professionalism at its best”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Really helpful eshteticians make you feel like you deserve their best treatment, offer you an amazing private and relaxing environment for their treatments.

I was able to enjoy some deep skin cleaning treatments, so my face now looks like new, I feel younger a few years! I really recommend to all men and women - at Pari Medical Spa, you really see results! Quite a rare find!

Visited October 2013