“Great location, comfortable and clean. Really a...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Deep Set Bathtub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Yeiji J
Montreal, Canada
“Great location, comfortable and clean. Really a great value!”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I booked this rental for my family (parents and 1 adult child) who were visiting Montreal. The location couldn't be better - heart of downtown Montreal and walking distance to Metro, bus stop, Musee, shopping, restaurants, etc. This is especially important in Montreal where there's constant road works and very difficult to find parking.
It's also nice and quiet compared to south of Sherbrooke st. near Concordia university, Crescent, etc (It was first week of semester so A LOT of students in the area).

The apartment itself suited my family perfectly. They found the place to be very cozy and well kept, very clean as well. We were worried about sofa bed at first, but turns out big enough (like a regular bed) and quite comfortable too! The only thing was the remote control for TV worked on/off, but not a very big deal as my family was out touring the city most of the time.
There's a coin-operated laundry room on every floor, which was a definite plus for my mother.
(there were even detergents and iron in the apartment)

Linda kept in touch with me from the booking to check-out to sort details out and promptly answered my questions most of the time, which I really appreciated.

My parents had not-so-great experience with vacation rentals previously, but they said this was a great stay and would recommend to anyone visiting Montreal. I would do so, too!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
20 Sep 2016
So glad we got everything on track! Thank you
Leah L
Halifax, Canada
“Great stay”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

It's a small bachelor but very nice and we had access to everything we needed. The host was also very helpful! Overall great value.

Value Rooms

Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
6 Jul 2016
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you back in Montreal!
Katie D
“Great space & location”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We rented this place based on the reviews, and they didn't steer us wrong. Linda was a great host, and responsive when something came up. Plus, when I asked if there was a drying rack in the unit, she promptly found one, and it was waiting for us on the balcony when we arrived. The apartment itself was a great home for a week, and I would definitely stay there again.

In terms of the area, it's perfectly located for exploring much of the city. We walked most places, but the metro's nice and close, too. Some of our favourite local places were the Aunja Cafe & Cacao 70. There are lots of depanneurs in the area to buy groceries at, but I'd recommend finding Adonis on St. Catharine, it's got a much larger selection.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Older travelers
31 May 2016
I will make a point to add Adonis to my list of of places to get groceries. Love your feedback !
Rurohragg...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Amazing”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I cannot say enough how wonderful Linda was during my stay! I am coming back and she is a joy to work with! She made everything perfect and I am going to definitely book her place again. I made a new friend in Montreal and what a joy to talk to over the phone, it felt as if I have known her for the last several years, like greeting a dear friend you haven't seen in a long time!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was perfect!
Liked least: Nothing negative to say about the property!
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
31 May 2016
I so look forward to having you back! Thank-you.
Bloomingt...
Vermont
“Location, location, location!”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We had a lovely stay. The apartment was clean and comfortable and well furnished with the minor exception that there was no microwave. What made this place special was its fantastic location. We came to Montreal especially to see the Rodin exhibit at the Fine Arts Museum. A few blocks walk and there we were. It is also very convenient to lots of restaurants on Rue Crescent and a short walk to our favorite, the Upstairs Jazz, on Rue MacKay. Secure parking for only $10 is a bargain compared to any hotel. We will surely check on its availability for our next visit to Montreal.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
18 Aug 2015
Thanks for your great review. I'm on the microwave there will be one there Wednesday!
We look forward to seeing you anytime.
Max K
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“An excellent apartment in a beautiful area”
Reviewed 11 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Linda and her husband are really wonderful people, friendly and helpful.
An apartment is clean and cozy. It was a real pleasure staying there.

Thank you, Linda!

Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Aug 2015
Our absolute pleasure to see you again anytime! Thank-you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing