“Take Two!”

Ranked #23 of 164 Hotels in Montreal
Toronto
“Take Two!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed at the hotel while on business in December. I figured I would stay again on my last business trip. The construction has been completed and all is well. I did have one issue, I found the room I was in had a loud noise that would start and stop, start and stop which prevented me from sleeping (I was in room 926) I spoke to the front desk and they agreed to move me into room 909 (again yay). She also indicated she would have maintenance go to the original room to determine the cause. I thought the issue was resolved very well. Would stay there a third time!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SweetVanillaCSmooth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Korean first
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I don't throw the "Excellent" rating around without it being legitimate. I stayed here for one night over this past weekend because it was $50 less expensive than the full service Marriott down the street for a King room. This property is brand new, check in was smooth, room was quiet, brand new carpets, decent location - close to China town and old town. The downtown financial district / Bell Centre is an easy 10 - 15 minutes walk. Didn't try the pool or the restaurant downstairs, but if you want a very clean and quiet place to crash with a big room and a flat screen TV in a decent part of town, I think this property offers exceptional value.

Room Tip: Go for "back side of hotel" off the main road (Rene Levesque).
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JGR528
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My partner, best friend and I stayed here from 27 February to 2 March 2014.

We had an amazing stay with great food, lovely bar area and great friendly bi-lingual staff. It really was one of the best and friendliest hotels that we have ever stayed in and would most definitely return.

Thank you everyone at this great hotel for making us welcome and comfortable

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Old Montreal, very nice
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Paris, France
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I recently went to Montreal last month, for the first time.
Travelling alone, I was looking for a nice and comfortable hotel with a great location.
And i found a special offer on the internet for this one.
Located right dowtown Montreal, close to the main attractions; very clean and super comfortable rooms and beds. Excellent service, very nice receptionists and very friendly waiters/waitresses and bartenders.
Plus, wifi included and modern/design furnitures.
It was a great experience!
Hope you'll enjoy your stay as much as I did.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Having stayed at other hotels in Montreal, we opted to try this new place. It is convenient to everything downtown as well as old Montreal and the convention center. Being new, everything is in great shape. Comfortable rooms, well-appointed and a helpful front desk. The daily indoor parking charge is reasonable and allows in/out privileges along with being able to park your own car. With a SUV as a vehicle, I am always concerned about garage heights as some hotel parking's are close calls. This place has an 83" clearance. The only bothersome issue is with the hotel room doors that will slam closed and can be a rude awakening during the night. The hotel management should be encouraged to place a small notice inside the room near the door asking guests to control the door closing. Right now, that drops the sleep quality to 3.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank db1227
morristown, new jersey
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I recently stayed at the new Marriot Courtyard in downtown Montreal and had a very good experience. The room was very clean, the beds were extremely comfortable and the internet connection is quite good. There is onsite parking (extra fee) but it was easily accessable from within the hotel. In addition, the onsite restaurant was spectacular, a wide menu of excellent food at competitive prices. The service was also top notch. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank forefj
St. Michaels, Maryland
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I'm writing this review to express how much I appreciated all of the excellent customer support I received from the hotel staff this past Monday night. Misplacing ones wallet and all that is in it was an extremely stressful event, especially when you're not in your home country, I appeared at the front desk with only my passport and my Visa account info written on a piece of paper and while this is understandably against Marriott policy (no credit card), thanks to creative problem solving, I won't forget the extra effort that the friendly hotel staff all went through to try to make sure I was checked in promptly and securely.

Also, helping me to secure and pay for a cab back to the airport the following day was just another added extra effort on the staff's part that made this whole problem so much easier to deal with.

I want to mention specifically Julie Casse, front desk manager, and Ghislain Lacelle, General Manager for their willingness to think outside the box to fix my problem. As a platinum elite lifetime member who has spent hundreds of nights in Marriott's around the world, it is not trivial when I say sincerely that I will always regard the support that this team provided me this week as among the finest ever. It is the human aspect that they brought to the situation that is too rare these days in business travel, and it will continue to make me a lifelong Marriott customer.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business