“Super Luxurious”

Courtyard Montreal Downtown
Ranked #24 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We were supposed to be at the Residence Inn, but they are undergoing renovations and they very graciously set us up for this downtown hotel. So glad they did because it was very convenient to everything we needed to do in Montreal on a recent visit. Close to mass transportation, the Molsen Stadium at Concordia, the Montreal Casino, and Old Towne.
We enjoyed a delicious breakfast at the hotel restaurant and room service was excellent. The room was amazing. Everyone was so friendly and helpful! We felt very well taken care of. Parking is a little tricky, because you self park in their underground parking lot. You'll need your room key for access to park and for the elevators to your room. It is a very secure hotel! We loved it. The bed for luxurious and we slept very comfortably. Loved our room with a view of the Montreal skyline at night. Everything was perfect. Next time we will try staying at the Residence Inn and compare! Ha! The best part? Our hotel bill was completely paid for using the Marriott Rewards points on our credit card!

Room Tip: We stayed on the seventh floor and could not have been happier. Very quiet and modern. Loved staying...
1  Thank VirginiaSnowbirds

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights. This is a beautiful new hotel. The facilities and the rooms are clean and spacious, and the location perfectly situated among the various areas of Montreal.

The staff was CONSISTENTLY excellent - they were one of the most efficient, helpful and smiley groups I have encountered in North America - much better than the staff at the newly renovated Ritz in Montréal.

Specifically, Ricky at the front desk went out of his way to speak with us on the phone and set everything up before our arrival. We had thought of changing to the Ritz, however after speaking with him my husband was convinced that this was the place to stay. Mai Linh was incredibly professional, helpful and efficient with our check-in - she was great! Later on in our stay, we had to change our dates around and Nicholas at the front desk also proved to be so helpful, kind and efficient. And lastly we needed some information regarding changing money and were helped by Anna, who went far and beyond the call of duty to make calls for us on Easter Monday. Whoever hired this staff did an outstanding job!

I cannot recommend this hotel more highly.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights. The staff was especially helpful and accommodating. The manager on duty Cynthia, went out of the way to find us the right room. The suites in the hotel are quite spacious compared to other Courtyards. The concierge staff, Vincent and Jean Sebastian were not only helpful, but also very sincere. Every time we came back from dinner they asked about our experience that evening.

The best part of the hotel was the pool. The gym was also amazing! Up on the 11th floor, with a really nice sauna. Felt like we were in a luxury resort. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the experience with the pool.

I would go back here anytime. The tourist attractions were within walking distance. The mall and the shopping were close by with a metro station right there. Restaurants were all located within walking distance.

I was a little concerned that they did not have free breakfast, but the experience was so good it all made up for it. Highly recommended over the other hotels.

Room Tip: Try to get a room up on the higher floor or reserve the suites. Keep time reserved to spend at the h...
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed at the hotel while on business in December. I figured I would stay again on my last business trip. The construction has been completed and all is well. I did have one issue, I found the room I was in had a loud noise that would start and stop, start and stop which prevented me from sleeping (I was in room 926) I spoke to the front desk and they agreed to move me into room 909 (again yay). She also indicated she would have maintenance go to the original room to determine the cause. I thought the issue was resolved very well. Would stay there a third time!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SweetVanillaCSmooth
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I don't throw the "Excellent" rating around without it being legitimate. I stayed here for one night over this past weekend because it was $50 less expensive than the full service Marriott down the street for a King room. This property is brand new, check in was smooth, room was quiet, brand new carpets, decent location - close to China town and old town. The downtown financial district / Bell Centre is an easy 10 - 15 minutes walk. Didn't try the pool or the restaurant downstairs, but if you want a very clean and quiet place to crash with a big room and a flat screen TV in a decent part of town, I think this property offers exceptional value.

Room Tip: Go for "back side of hotel" off the main road (Rene Levesque).
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JGR528
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My partner, best friend and I stayed here from 27 February to 2 March 2014.

We had an amazing stay with great food, lovely bar area and great friendly bi-lingual staff. It really was one of the best and friendliest hotels that we have ever stayed in and would most definitely return.

Thank you everyone at this great hotel for making us welcome and comfortable

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Old Montreal, very nice
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I recently went to Montreal last month, for the first time.
Travelling alone, I was looking for a nice and comfortable hotel with a great location.
And i found a special offer on the internet for this one.
Located right dowtown Montreal, close to the main attractions; very clean and super comfortable rooms and beds. Excellent service, very nice receptionists and very friendly waiters/waitresses and bartenders.
Plus, wifi included and modern/design furnitures.
It was a great experience!
Hope you'll enjoy your stay as much as I did.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo