“Consistency in service in all locations”

Milada Salon Boutique
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Consistency in service in all locations”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was very happy to find out that we also have Milada closer in Montreal. I went alone just to relax, to forget about work, feel and look great. That is exactly what I got from there, an experienced esthetician that treated my skin for "microdermabrasion". I had a couple a session and I feel as if I went back to my 18. My husband is very satisfied with the service

Visited December 2013

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent medical spa!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Milada salon boutique located on Iles des soeurs is one of the most comfortable medical spa where I have been. They got expert estheticians who really know how to do good facial treatments. I got a treatment there and after my face was so fresh and clean. I was feeling much younger. I really did appreciate it! Thumbs up!

Visited February 2014
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing medical spa!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The professionals that work in Milada offer really the most amazing services. They are highly trained in the latest technologies for facial care, skin care, anti-aging and so much more.
I tried the microdermabrasion service, and I feel really rejuvenated! It was so gently done by this experienced esthetician, and I couldn't hope for better service and better results!

An amazing experience of deep cleaning that you just want and can't do on your own : do it at Milada!

Visited January 2014