My girlfriends and I had the pleasure of spending time at le cartier. We were in Montreal for 5 nights and had an exceptional stay here. Richard was amazing at telling us about the sights and restaurants available to see in the city. We went for some pretty excellent meals if you want to be a foodie on holidays! Everything about this b&b were great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Bed and Breakfast in Montreal downtown (Village) - private studio-suite style. One min from Ste-Catherine Street, but on a quiet side street. One min from subway station. Walking distance to all city attractions (Old Montreal, Latin Quarter, etc). Lively neighborhood surrounded by restaurants, cafes, nightclubs ...Charming suites/rooms within 100-year stone building with back garden. AC, cable TV/CD and HS Wi-Fi. Montreal-born host who knows the city from A to Z offers great advice. Also offer furnished apartment rental for group and long term stay - please inquire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Le Cartier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Le Cartier
- b&b Le Cartier Hotel Montreal