This was our first trip to Montreal. We absolutely loved the B&B. The rooms are lovely, we had a great window seat overlooking the street view. Our furnishings looked so warm, homey and appropriate for this beautiful old building. Bed was very comfortable. A great breakfast was very nicely served in the kitchen/breakfast room. Fabulous coffee, our first experience with Montreal bagels, we really loved them. The location is great right near the university and a lovely walk up Mount Royal. We also took advantage of the city bike rental system. If we return to Montreal we will definitely stay in the B&B again. Chris and John C
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Hotel Montreal
- University Bed And Breakfast