We moved out of this small roomed b and b after one night. Our car didn't fit in the pokey garage they have available to park in... admittedly it was a large car but we were not forwarned about this when booking the parking arrangement.
We were a family of 4 with two grown up daughters and the room we booked with two singles and a pull out sofa was way too small for us and the sofa was tres uncomfortable.
The room did not feel clean and there was a general feeling of tattiness about the place.The bathroom was the smallest I have ever come across and was also off putting. Located close to McGill but not associated with it. No real on street parking on week days without a permit.
Run by young staff who are not always around. We had to wait for someone to come to work in order to check out.
Just not what I imagined from the on-line pictures. For 50 dollars more we moved to a swanky and very clean hotel near the old part of town. Sorry guys couldn't reccomend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Bed And Breakfast
- University Hotel Montreal