“Jello lost its jiggle” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jello Martini Lounge - CLOSED

Jello Martini Lounge
More attraction details
Owner description: Jello Martini loungeCategory: Music - R&B, soul, pop, jazz, independant and originalDescription: Open Tuesday through Saturday Tuesday thru Friday from 5pm till 3am Saturday and Mondays 7pm till 3am Metro St. Laurent Come and experience the ambiance at Jello Martini Lounge as we commence a new era of swanky, sexy, titillating nightlife with a great new team, live talent to boot and a funky new look. Welcome back Montreal, We look forward to serving you!
St Laurent and Sherbrook
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Jello lost its jiggle”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2009

I was excited about this re-opening but the vibe was not there. My experience was like watching a reunion of a hit show from the 80s or 90s...it was nice to see but I'd never be hooked again. I prefer Porte Rouge on Mont Royal east of Papineau for a night out. They serve up what Jello is trying to, but the staff and management are fresh and friendlier then the washed up crew at Jello.

4 Thank Seanmtl