Located on Rue St. Denis in Montreal's Latin Quarter this hotel is very conveniently located: You can walk to downtown (20') or the old town (10'). Berry UQAM Metro station is 200m away. The restaurant downstairs has a good selection of breakfasts and small meals. Their pastry is impressive! We got a lot of good tips form the friendly owner. The hotel is right across form the Theater St. Denis on a very busy street with many restaurants. If you want a quiet room ask! The rooms are well equipped, there is good internet via wifi and the bathrooms are very classy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the "Quartier Latin" (Latin Quarter) on the world famous Rue St-Denis, Hotel Le Relais Lyonnais is sure to impress the most discerning traveler. Designed with every detail in mind, Le Relais Lyonnais combines the authenticity of 19th-century architecture with the amenities of modern comfort, all to ensure that your stay with us is a memorable one. The building dates back to more than 130 years and every painstaking step has been taken to keep the architecture and design of the period intact. The gleaming maple floors, the polished wood banisters and spectacular wood details, all combined with a chic decor immediately takes you back to elegant 19th-century living... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Le Relais Lyonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Lyonnais Montreal
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel Montreal