Absolutely amazing cost little boutique Hotel. The room (Deluxe) was amazingly contemporary with good size LCD TV, coffee machine, safe etc. Bathroom was a decent size. Rooms were immaculately clean. Location was very good with many many bars and restuarant in St Denis.
10 MIns walk to Old Montreal.
Albert the owner is a gem - very helpful and polite and most of all, Always smiling.
Highly reccomend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the "Quartier Latin" (Latin Quarter) on the world famous Rue St-Denis, Hotel Le Relais Lyonnais is sure to impress the most discerning traveler. Designed with every detail in mind, Le Relais Lyonnais combines the authenticity of 19th-century architecture with the amenities of modern comfort, all to ensure that your stay with us is a memorable one. The building dates back to more than 130 years and every painstaking step has been taken to keep the architecture and design of the period intact. The gleaming maple floors, the polished wood banisters and spectacular wood details, all combined with a chic decor immediately takes you back to elegant 19th-century living... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Relais Lyonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Lyonnais Montreal
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel Montreal