My husband and I have stayed at Le Relais Lyonnais a few times and we have always enjoyed our stays there. Albert is very friendly and will help you any way he can. We now request a room at the back since the rooms facing the street can be a little noisy. Besides that everything is great. The rooms are clean and modern, the rain shower, the little extras, e.g. espresso machine. The location is in the middle of everything. A 15 minute walk to Old Montreal, a 10 minute walk to China Town, St-Catherine street is a block away, most festivals are nearby. We park our car and never use it the entire time we are there. I highly recommend staying at this gem of a place.
Merci beaucoup Albert et à la prochaine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the "Quartier Latin" (Latin Quarter) on the world famous Rue St-Denis, Hotel Le Relais Lyonnais is sure to impress the most discerning traveler. Designed with every detail in mind, Le Relais Lyonnais combines the authenticity of 19th-century architecture with the amenities of modern comfort, all to ensure that your stay with us is a memorable one. The building dates back to more than 130 years and every painstaking step has been taken to keep the architecture and design of the period intact. The gleaming maple floors, the polished wood banisters and spectacular wood details, all combined with a chic decor immediately takes you back to elegant 19th-century living... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Relais Lyonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Lyonnais Montreal
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel Montreal