“Sunita!”

Rainspa At The Place D'Armes Hotel
Ranked #2 of 89 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: The 2 500 sq ft spa has 10 treatment rooms spanning two floors. These include rooms equipped for duo treatments, a Vichy room and a traditional hammam with private a room, dedicated to personal care under soothing eucalyptus vapours. A rest area, serving teas and flavored water, invites you to sit back and take it all in while the mani-pedi salon offers chic treatments for your hands and feet. Discover Rainspa's range of refined, efficient treatments, carried out by a team of seasoned pros. Therapeutic massages, face and body treatments, beauty sessions and medical-aesthetic services for the hands and feet promise dramatic results. Take the trip for a full day of luxury pampering or simply drop in for express care session. It's the perfect place to indulge.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I enjoyed an afternoon in the beautiful mosaic tiled Hammam at the Rainspa and then receiving a wonderful massage by Sunita. She's a massage therapist and someone who has an intuitive sense about the body. She helped me moved through some old tension through swedish, thai massage and others. I appreciated how she listened to what my body had been through and so kindly and authentically took care of me. Thank you Sunita.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Genuinely, I just had the best massage of my life with Robin at Rainspa. I have had a migraine for the past 3 days, and feel like a totally different person after an hour massage there. Robin was professional, highly knowledgeable, and extremely perceptive about what my body needed. I will be recommending Robin, and this spa, to everyone I know traveling to Montreal, and will be returning regularly when I am back!
Thank you so much!!!

Roxanne H, Manager at Rainspa At The Place D'Armes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Good afternoon Lindsay,
Thank you for choosing Rainspa.
It is always a pleasure to read positive comments and we are very pleased to hear about your experience with Robin.
Please be assured that we will share your good words with him.
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The four of us had a fabulous experience at this place today - the stuff is extremely friendly and professional, I wish we were staying in Montreal longer so I could return.

Roxanne H, Manager at Rainspa At The Place D'Armes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Nikita P,
Thank you for your great review!
I am glad to read that you enjoyed your visit and I will ensure to share your kind words to the entire team.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your friends again,
Best regards,
Roxanne Hamel
Spa Manager

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I go to the spa on a weekly basis for aesthetic treatments and I absolutely love the spa and Maria. I have gone to many spas and met Maria at another spa and switched to Rainpsa when she moved. The spa purchased the machine used for my treatment so I am able to continue to go to Maria and enjoy their services. Maria has also given me amazing facials and recommend her to all of my family and friends!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I've been to many spa's accros countries, but never had a great & professional massage therapist as Sebastian ... His hands simply works as magic & transport you to heaven .... I'm not exaggerating when I say he is UNIQUE & worth the visit to rain spa ... His dedication& talent can relax all your tension and stress ... I highly recommend him