“Bistro Oasis”

Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Hungerford, United Kingdom
“Bistro Oasis”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Bushed after a 6 mile hike around Old Montreal, the Latin Quarter and Chinatown, we were on our last legs but still hadnt found the compelling pit-stop for lunch. Then, seeing a crowded open-air bistro evidently frequented by locals, we sannexed a newly vacated table and refreshed ourselves with food and wine. It fitted the bill perfectly. Onwards and upwards.....

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank hunger4d

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Best value and unexpected quality”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

A small informal restaurant unobtrusively located on Phillips Square. Well worth the visit. We had the special,Osso bucco (pork),, and third person had salmon----prepared superbly and an indication of the popularity was that we got the last two entrees left. Service was excellent and personal---one of the owners waited on us. Prices were very reasonable and quality was what one might expect from a much more expensive restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
“What a great find!!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

My friend and I came across this place this evening and decided to give it a go and I'm so glad we did! This is a classic French bistro; great food, great value for money and great service. Both the gentleman and the lady serving us were welcoming and helpful when we asked questions about items on the menu. My friend had the pork tenderloin in mustard sauce and I had the daily special. Both meals came with a delicious soup with French baguette and butter, along with frites and a fresh crunchy salad. I couldn't fault any of it - I only wish we had room for the tarte tartin! I would definitely recommend and go back again!

• Visited September 2013
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Nice place to eat”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The staff were great and the food was very good. Our first meal in Montreal, it was a good start to our trip.

Visited September 2013
Enola, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Ate here our first night in Montreal and it was right near our hotel. We ate outside. I had a meal that came with sausage, fries, a salad, and soup to start. The meal was delicious. The server was able to explain what the menu items were that I did not understand since it was in French. Decent prices as well.

• Visited August 2013