“Very nice place. Great for Margarita Lovers!”
Review of Manana

Manana
Ranked #1,346 of 5,769 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Very nice place. Great for Margarita Lovers!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Nicely decorated. The food was very good and so were the fruit Margaritas. Service was excellent. Vegetarian friendly.

• Visited April 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing!!!!!!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Service was spectacular, the food was fantastic, the prices great. Ever since I came her for the first time in 2010, I would not go to any other Mexican restaurant in the city

Visited October 2013
“So much to love!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stumbled across this place when we were visiting Montreal. The service was fantastic! We got a sample platter for 2 and the flavours melted together perfectly. Highly recommended!!!

• Visited August 2013
Linkoping, Sweden
“Okay”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

A decent enough place, that was having a slow day when we visited it, so service was excellent. We ordered the set menu and got a vegetable soup, I had enchiladas with chicken and mole, my husband had a goat stew, which I wish I had gotten as well, because my dish was kind of bland. Looking at the other dishes on the menu, they seemed expensive, while the set menu had a fair price.

• Visited August 2013
Paris, France
“Great way to start a party”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Had dinner last night and what a good surprise I had. Food is great, Margaritas a treat and the service was outstanding, what else! Go there !

Visited July 2013