“Good in every way”

Price range: US$15 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ville-Marie
Description: Whether you're dining around our table or yours, make every occasion a special one. Visit our website to book your table or order takeout online.
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Two nights spent here. Great food, great service and good fun in the bar after dinner where I got an awesome old fashioned. The steak is brilliant here and make sure to get some fo the mushrooms with that

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Granted, I don't eat out too much, but the meal I had at The Keg during a July trip to Montreal was the best I've had in years. I had the filet mignon with bernaise sauce. It was delicious, cooked to perfection and wrapped in flavorful bacon. I love mashed potatoes, but ordered the stuffed baked potato, which I read on trip advisor was highly recommended. Those reviewers were spot on. The potato was outstanding. I'm closer in the states to the Niagara Falls Keg location. I will definitely go there to visit the restaurant - the meal was that good and memorable. The restaurant and wait staff are all top notch. Don't miss this restaurant if you are in a Canadian city that has one!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Even though this is a chain steakhouse it was worth the stop for dinner. Server spoke excellent English which was a plus. Menu is easy to navigate and the choices of meats is just right. You can choose from a single cut of meat or pick from their classics menu which includes a salad of your choosing. Dinner for 2 price wasn't bad at all. Well worth the meal you get. Oh the bread is amazing..

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Outstanding steak house! Varied menu, excellent steaks, very good service, at least a few reasonably priced wine options. We enjoyed it so much we went two nights in a row. Very conveniently located in Vieux Montreal on the main pedestrian street.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We visited here after reading the recommendations and knowing the restaurant was only round the corner from our hotel. I had the 6oz sirloin, medium rare. It was cooked to perfection and was so tasty, there was no need for any sauces on the side. My Mum had the chicken supreme which I didn't try any of but she thoroughly enjoyed it. I would recommend this place for a good steak.