“Lunch Special Salmon Filet”

Casa Grecque Lasalle
Ranked #1,472 of 6,060 Restaurants in Montreal
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Casa Grecque in LaSalle, Montreal, Quebec is always quite busy on Sundays. If you arrive there before 3:00 p.m. you can get the Luncheon Salmon Filet Special. The Salmon is a gigantic serving of salmon. It comes with roasted potatoes, and outstanding rice and a big salad. Before this main course you can have soup of the day or tomato juice. They also give you a big portion of garlic bread to start your meal. After the main course you get a piece of delicious cake and coffee or tea. This meal is only $13.00 before taxes and tip. Most people go home with a "doggie bag" as this is a very BIG meal for such a SMALL price. You must be seated before 3:00 p.m. to have this special offer. There are other specials on this menu, if you don't want Salmon. We go there quite often as this is outstanding value. Everything is delicious!!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

This restaurant is completely lovely. The food is well priced and delicious. The service is impeccable. You can even bring your own wine. I would definitely highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Went here with a bus tour group and enjoyed a wonderful meal. The steak was so tender and delicious, and the salad dressing the best I've ever had. Also, carrot cake for dessert was excellent. Great atmosphere here and service was good.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

The Casa grecque steak was delicious and the service from Petropolis was exceptional. Without a doubt some of the best service I have experienced in any restaurant I have ever eaten at. Thank you for a wonderful supper.

1  Thank sunnydestlover
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I recently went to a birthday party at the Lasalle Casa Grecque. I had looked it up before to have a preview of the menu when suddenly I saw all these negative reviews, so you can imagine how skeptical I was.

This is why I'm writing. While unlike one of the other reviewers I didn't look in the kitchen the washroom I used was very clean. And I have to say that the service was courteous and fast (there were 65 in our group) and the food (I had the salmon) was good and plentiful. The bread they served before the meal was excellent and the salad was good but could have done with a little less dressing. The person in front of me had scampies and seemed to enjoy them very much too.

All in all, I would say this is typical of all other restaurants in this category and certainly doesn't deserve all the negative reviews..

1  Thank panlady