“If you love chocolate - you have to come here”

Juliette et chocolat
Ranked #4 of 111 Dessert in Montreal
Price range: US$10 - US$21
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“If you love chocolate - you have to come here”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Chocolate served so many ways. If you liked the movie "Chocolat", you will see all those varieties of chocolate and more. I had a vintage dark chocolate drink that was fantastic and my wife had the caramel crepes, which were also superb. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Montreal, Canada
“fancy chocolatier”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Juliet et Chocolat it's a beautiful and friendly place located just in the corner of St. Laurent, one of the main restaurants and clubs street of Montreal. It is a really good place to go at any time of the day, since good pastries, chocolates, but also salads and crepes are served. The place is pretty calm during the afternoon but tends to be crowded in the evening and late at night! (so be prepared to a little line!). Personally, i would say it is really worth it waiting! =)

• Visited August 2013
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Great for those sweet cravings!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We ha dinner here on a subday night, and despite the place being packed, we were seated almost immediately. However, the service left much to be desired. The table behind us was seated a good 5-10minutes after us, and got their food before us. The food, on the other hand, was really good! I had a nutcracker (chocolate milk, hazelnut liquor, hazelnut ice cream and whipped cream)- ehich was very good, but was only about 4 ounces, and was $10.60. I drank it in less than 2 minutes. I had a crepe du chocolat noir avec fraises, and it was spectacular. Well worth the $12. All in all, i give this restaurant a 4/5. I would definitely recommend it, and would go back, but be aware that its mostly a sweets menu- the salty foods are limited to a handful of ham/cheese plates.

• Visited September 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Chocoholic heaven”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

If you love chocolate then this is the place for you!
But if I remember correctly the prices were average to a bit expensive ( depending on what you order) but the food was really great! also, you can also ask for chocolaty-drinks too.
If you decide to bring someone else with you, i would suggest the chocolate fondu ( milk, white or even dark chocolate is available). They also sell chocolates but I found them to be quite expensive ( 1$ and more for one piece) .
All in all, this was a lovely place and I can't wait to go back.

Cruz Bay, St. John
“The Best Hot chocolate”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We had read about this before. I have had hot chocolate in Vienna, Paris and now Montreal. This was really melted chocolate with some milk added to thin it down. It was divine! One of life's guilty pleasures! Our waiter was delightful so I can't comment on poor service...we got great service. I want to go back but the calories might be an obstacle

• Visited August 2013