“The worst 24h restaurant in the east end of Montreal”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Miami Deli

Miami Deli
Ranked #1,209 of 5,668 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Olympic Park & Hochelaga-Maisonneuve (HoMa)
Anjou
“The worst 24h restaurant in the east end of Montreal”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Probably one of the worst restaurant in Montreal. This review is not only based on one visit only but several. The food is disgusting and the service is even worst.

For the quality of the food their prices are over charged just because it is the only restaurant open 24h in the east end of Montreal. I order a poutine (french fries, cheese and sauce) and it was frozen french fries reheat in a microwave. Lately, I ordered a lemon pie where in their menu it shows a lemon pie with meringue. When I got the pie it was not the pie I saw, some kind of lemon pie with cream and it was so bad that I suffer of food poisoning and being sick for days.

As far the service is going they don't care about their customers. They will ask you to pay your bill in the middle of your meal just because they finish their shift. If you're not satisfied with your meal they never offer you to order something else or to replace your dish. I remember one morning ordering a breakfast with an orange juice. Twice I ask for my orange juice something you usually serve at the beginning of your breakfast and the waitress has the audacity to bring me the juice at the end when she brought me my bill.

I could go on and on with the poor quality of this restaurant but for sure from my own experience I would never suggest this restaurant to anyone even my worst enemy.

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank Marc L

Montreal, Canada
“It's a Montreal Deli With A Bad Theme”
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Let's not over think this, it's a deli. Good pizza, nice specials and some nice service people. Okay, the theme isn't really fitting for Montreal, but let's face it, you don't come for the theme, you come for the food and there is some good value here and dishes are turned out quickly and consistently. Would I go out of the way to eat here? No. But when I drive by and it's the right time, this place has good food at a reasonable price. What's not to like about that. Besides, the theme leaves you something to talk about throughout the meal.

• Visited June 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“24h deli, metro Prefontaine. Everything for everyone. Good coffee :) Good prices.”
Reviewed 23 December 2007