“Best Food in Latin Quarter!”

Confusion Tapas du Monde
Reserve with OpenTable
Confusion Tapas du Monde is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #992 of 5,678 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$25 - US$39
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Cross street: De Maisonneuve est
Transit: Metro Berri-Uqam
Southbury, Connecticut
“Best Food in Latin Quarter!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We read many of the reviews on Tripadvisor for this section of Montreal before making reservations at Confusion. We agree with many of the other Reviewers - Best in the Area! Many wonderful tapas to choose from on the menu. You won't be disappointed. Wine list is a little pricey for the selection, but some nice choices. Atmosphere was very good (could be a little darker). Waiter was very attentive and able to provide some details on the menu. A little noise from next door (live music) so check the talent next door before you decide to eat outside on the patio.

• Visited June 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Best restaurant in MTL without a question”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I visit MTL 4 or so times a year and I always look forward to eating at Confusion. The menu offers lots of choices for everyone. The service is superb and I always leave happy. My favorite place to sit is on the swings... such a unique touch. Whenever I go to MTL I always try out other restaurants but I always end up returning to Confusion because none of the others compare.

• Visited October 2013
Vancouver Island
“Fantastic evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

A friend and myself, attending a Convention in Montreal wandered into an empty bar and asked the bartender for a dinner recommendation and he told us this was the place to go and he was right! We were welcomed in with open arms. We ordered the $99 Tapas for two and enjoyed it immensely. The service was was amazing (Steve) and the owner and his fiancé went over and above to make our experience memorable. The drinks were perfect, tapas delicious and the desert was to die for! They actually closed while we were there and we were not made to feel rushed in any way. I would highly recommend stopping here on your travels and should I return to Montreal all the way from BC, I will be going back! Thank you again for a fantastic evening!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank blackwidow9
Hamilton, Canada
“Bit pricey but nice atmosphere an bi lingual servers too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the lamb sliders , but not the grilled calamari
It was over cooked an tasted like chicken .. Flambé cheese was nice but surprised they didn't offer any bread for the cheese? Nice atmosphere an really friendly staff an good location in the Latin quarter.. Great deserts

Visited March 2014
Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Restaurant - Quartier Latin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

It's rare I give kudos to any restaurant, and on the occasion that I am impressed, I never take to the internet with my praise. In the case of Confusion, I'm simply dropping a note of recommendation based on a large eclectic menu, which at our table of vegans and carnivores, had something of interest for everyone, and the astute service of their staff, who so obviously cared about our collective experience and our enjoyment of their expertly prepared dishes. Having once resided in the neighbourhood, I can say of all the restaurants lining Saint-Denis from Sherbrooke down, Confusion is by far your best option for dining out in the area. Especially if you're catching a show at the nearby theatre, which we were not.

• Visited February 2014