“Pho tay Whoa!”

Neighbourhood: Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
Montreal, Canada
“Pho tay Whoa!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Love this place. I definitely treck outta my plateau neighborhood for their brothy delights. Im alot closer to china town but china town pho is just not the same. This place has saved me from the most treacherous of hang overs. Magic pho. So damn good!

• Visited December 2013

Montreal, Canada
“Best Pho”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Is there any better remedy to your hangover than Pho Thay Ho ?
I don't think so

Everyone who is a food lover and a party animal would agree with me.

They have the best Broth in town. The magic potion that will treat your hangover like a champ and put you back on your feet.

I always get #12
I need my pho fix at least once a week or i feel like something in my life is missing.

• Visited December 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Authentic Pho”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Everything in this place comes in generous portion. I got the all dressed Pho Ga. It good to see that it is served with fish sauce and plenty of fresh red chillies. This seems to have disappeared all together in most places in Boston. The broth was light, fragrant and tasty in a huge bowl. This is as close to Vietnam without going there.

• Visited September 2013
“Was better before...”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

I came all the way from Toronto for this delicious Pho Ga place. Back in years ago I remember it was really good. Today I took fam here and was disappointed!! Noodles were all broke up and broth wasn't as tasty as it used to be. Over priced.

• Visited August 2013
“Love it”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

They are know for their Pho Ga (chicken Pho). Therefore, I usually order the Pho Ga and a dish of chiken trips marinated in lemon/salt/pepper! Mmmm so good in summer!

Visited June 2013