“Awesome bagels”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed 10 September 2012

We got a dozen of the all dressed bagels and they came out piping hot. They were really yummy and great smelling too!!
Service was fast and efficient!!

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I heard so much about this place that I built huge expectations on the visit there. Its located in area that is far from “touristic” and its such a small and crowded place. The bagels are good, but I am not such a big fan of bagels so I wasn’t out of my mind with what I got. If you are crazy about bagels, go get some. If you are a fan, no need to waste a couple of hours

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I thought my husband was nuts when he said we would make one last stop before driving home, plugged in the address in the GPS and found ourselves in this residential neighbourhood to eat bagels. It was worth it!! I now know why all my former classmates/colleauges from Montreal wouldn't eat bagels in Toronto. The sesame bagels are the best - eat them fresh and hot straight out of the oven. You will never want to eat another bagel in your life!

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Yes, the Fairmount Bagels are delicious! I had been there years ago, and was determined to go back on this recent visit to Montreal. We made a special trek to get there, and because of the hot summer day, we were drenched in perspiration upon arriving. And of course, it's very hot inside the cramped and small shop, especially so since there were several racks of bagels right inside the entrance, leaving customers squeezing together as they pushed their way to the counter to order. We ordered our sesame and everything bagels and got out very quickly, found a nearby street-side bench, and devoured them. Worth the effort in getting there! And it's a bonus just to watch their production process when you are inside at the counter, not only the bagel making, but the steady stream of tourists and locals coming through to get their tasty treats.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

we went in search of Farimount Bagels, bought half dozen to take home, but by the time we got home, they were rock hard, (6 hours later) ; (