other traveller has booked this property

Review of La Duchesse#12

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Noureddin...
“The Owner is not honest.”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I had a very bad experience with the Owner.
I booked the appartment for 5 days, and when i did the payment with my Visa. The Owner contacted me 1 minute after by e-mail saying that i have to share the toilet and the kitchen with other people. I wanted to cancel just after his e-mail but he refused the cancelation and to refund me.

The information he put for the rent is wrong, and i recommend to people not renting his rooms or appartments.

Le propriétaire est un vrai escroc, et arnaque les gens, je vous conseille de ne pas faire affaire avec cette personne.
Ma banque est en contacte avec TripAdviser pour avoir mon remboursement mais ça va prendre du temps.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
gieniamis...
Kitchener, Canada
“Dirty and not as advertised”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

We booked two rooms and a bathroom, we received a single room with 2 beds and shared bathroom with three other rooms. Room and kitchen was dusty and dirty. Linens were in terrible shape. Stay away!

Travellers are raving about these Montreal hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing