“Beautiful place, service not so great”
Review of Le Figaro

Le Figaro
Ranked #2,133 of 5,972 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Outremont
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

This is a art nouveau type Decord, so have a coffee and enjoy but service wise slow, forgot water, very amateur, it is a shame lack of professionalism is more and more wide spread in coffee shops.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Just like one of the other reviewers, I too have been to Paris and this bistro does have this best croissants I have ever tasted. We had inquired at our hotel about restaurants and 'where the locals go' for breakfast. Thank goodness they told us about Figaro ~ it was so good that we went back every morning we were in town.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Lovely cafe with a wide range of food including salads, sandwiches, interesting complete brunches, quiches, soups and deserts. You have a great choice of indoor or outdoor seating in one the city's most desired neighborhoods called Mile End just bordering the very trendy Plateau area.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Tonight was the second time I go to La Croissanterie for dinner... Ordered a tuna salad and was quite disappointed with its size and portions of vegetables. Once our food came I realized the dressing had mayonnaise which I am intolerant to. Kindly asked the waitress if the chef could make me a sauce without mayo, she replied negatively saying that the dressings are already prepped. How deceiving.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Having been to Paris, I can honestly say that these pastries rival ones found overseas. This was one of our favorite cafe stops during our stay in Montreal. The almond croissant was TO DIE FOR. We ordered an array of pastries (all of which were perfection) as well as a croque monsieur. The salad that came with the sandwich had a delicious dressing I am currently craving! As if the wonderful food wasn't enough, the ambiance of this old corner cafe is too much. Outdoor or indoor, whichever you choose, will only enhance your cafe experience!