“Keeps getting better and better and better!”

Tchang Kiang by Yangtze Restaurant
Ranked #1,394 of 6,136 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace
Description: A Happy Marriage Between Two Great Restaurants! Since 1956, the Yangtze, being one of the first neighbourhood Chinese restaurants in town, has offered the same family dinning experience to our many loyal friends. Alongside with the 40 year-old Tchang Kiang, which has indulged locals with its authentic Szechuan and Peking cuisine, our chefs continue to share our landmark dishes to the young and older generations of Montrealers using high quality fresh ingredients and a few secret recipes from both historical restaurants, This proud institution, as our regulars likes to call it, will continue to offer its "best in town" egg rolls, famous koutiens and many old favourites.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What was good before seems to keep getting better and better.
Always friendly service.....we keep seeing returning customers every time we visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for over 30 years. The original one on van horn. In Montreal. Then it moved to Sherbrooke street. And it has gone down hill. The egg roll has changed. And not for the good. The size of the plate had gotten small.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

A long time since I visited and it’s still very good. I am a big egg roll fan, and they are super. I bought 50 to take home. The other food items were fresh and tasty. Service is friendly and onn point.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This is a spotless local Chinese restaurant on Sherbrooke w in NDG. I said spotless because it is squeaky clean and very welcoming. I ordered one of the specials , Basil Chicken with steamed rice and Wonton soup. Very generous portions and fresh and delicious. My friend had one of the standard Cantonese dishes , chicken , ribs , vegetables and so on.
The prices are reasonable , service is good and metered parking on Sherbrooke is easy.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

If there was an option for ZERO star i would freaking give it. I ate my food with disgust and utter anger. i ordered for delivery and mentioned three times to type on the apt code. They did not consider this when delivering and buzzed again and again like freaking ill mannered people!!! I went to open, saw that he was the delivery man was old and was compassionate and understanding. But then, the old delivery man had the utter gut to be really really rude to me as if it was my fault. No customer service at all!!!!! Food was blend except for the veggie rolls. I am never going to order with them. I am the type who stays very faithful and order everyday out to eat- and believe me- its not about the money- but id rather spend the same but interact with MANNERED people and for BETTER food Quality!