“lovely food but shocking music”
Review of Conti Caffe

Conti Caffe
Reserve with OpenTable
Conti Caffe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,499 Restaurants in Quebec City
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Excellent restaurant but when it is full of clients in their 60s, loud base duffduff music is really stupid. Would have stayed longer after meal but music made thatvimpossible

Reviewed 5 July 2014

There are lots of restaurants in the center and many are Italian-oriented. This was one of the best in our experience. The service was professional and the decor cozy and charming. One of the better choices near the Chateau Frontenac.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is a popular and charming restaurant and very convenient to the Chateau Frontenac. My husband and I had an early dinner and didn't need a reservation, but by the time we left, it was full. We were each brought a complimentary steak tartare, which was fabulous. I had a large size lobster, tender and delicious. The vegetables were fresh and prepared perfectly. The atmosphere was great. I don't think they have outdoor seating.

2  Thank njm54
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Enjoyed a dinner here while in Quebec City. I especially enjoyed the ambiance with table spaced far enough apart that you could enjoy a conversation without talking above you neighbors. The feed was very good and the service excellent. Two small complaints; paper napkins kind of spoiled the effect and the TV in the bar distracted from the dining atmosphere. Everything we ordered was flavorful, cooked to perfection and served hot at the table. Location on the Rue Saint-Louis very near the Hotel Frontenac is very convenient.

1  Thank onthegogirl
Reviewed 19 June 2014

In a city where fine dining is as common as the turrets at the Château Frontenac; Conti can only be described as FABULOUS. It’s located just steps away from The Frontenac and offers and very pleasant, cosmopolitan atmosphere that only gets better once you’re seated. I really enjoyed the mix of patrons- young professionals, tourists, mature diners and a group of girls having a fun night at the bar. The waiters are very attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. The menu offers a delightful selection of creative feasts for every palate, including Gluten-Free and Vegetarian options. I particularly enjoyed the Wild Mushroom Risotto. The wine list is substantial and offers options for every budget. The desert menu has some incredible treats and I can personally attest to the superb crème brûlée with a hint of maple syrup. You will not be disappointed and I would gladly recommend to family and friends. In fact, my friend who was with us is making this her new spot when she’s in town. Bravo Conti! My personal tip: Valet parking is offered for a tip only!

2  Thank Lio-and-Ben