“Of course I will stay there next visit”

Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Sainte-Foy)
Ranked #29 of 102 Hotels in Quebec City
Reviewed 29 December 2012

After several hours I spent to read some hotels reviews, I decided to forget about staying in Old Quebec City hotels as I did in my last trip to Quebec city, and instead, to stay in a hotel a little away, but with on property parking, breakfast, and WI-FI, all included in very reasonable price for that category hotel.
We arrived late in a snowing night, and by wide smiles and welcomes we started our Journey.
Very well and nice decorated and renovated clean hotel entrance, breakfast dining room, rooms, washrooms, beds, etc.. every thing in the hotel was very good.
Highways are very close if you are planing to leave for skiing.
Shopping Malls are five minutes driving from the hotel, and Old Quebec City is just 15 minutes away.
Many of good restaurants are by walking distance from the hotel if you decide to dine out of the Old City.
With the same smile from the bilingual professional front desk staff we checkout, and I have to say I recommend the hotel and I will stay there next visit to Quebec.ofcourse

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank HAENGMEM2012
HIExpressQuebec, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Sainte-Foy), responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

On our ongoing effort to improve our service, it is very important for us to know what our guests think of the hotel and our employees. We do our best to make you feel at home and it is very satisfactory to know your appreciation.

Looking forward to welcome you again!

Reviewed 27 December 2012

If you are visiting Quebec, this is a MUST STAY AT HOTEL!!! It's not often I feel this way about hotels but I must say the Canadian's at this hotel know how to please American's!! I say that with honest and open arms and wish I could be more like them. I wanted to have the front staff be my travel guide. They were so incrediby helpful and I think we could learn a lot from their professionalism. They spoke great English and even though I knew no French I still felt welcomed. The rooms were flawless and clean. I will always remember this location's AWESOME hospitality and its closeness to the Aquarium. For our first visit to Canada, this made an everlasting impression!!! When we return, this is where we will stay!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I always choose a room on the 2nd floor or above unless you need first floor access. I don't th...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
This feedback is a great way for us to constantly improve our offer.
We look forward to welcome you again.
If you never came to Quebec during summer, it's a totally different experience.
Definately something to try!

Have a great day.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

Everything about this hotel was great! The bed, the floor, the bathroom, the internet and the location! We didn't hear a single noise from outside or above! Breakfast was outstanding! I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
HIExpressQuebec, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Sainte-Foy), responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2012

Thank you very much for the great review. Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come again.
Happy Holidays !!

Reviewed 28 October 2012

I stayed 1 night at the Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Stainte-Foy). I have to say that this was one of the nicest and modern looking Holiday Inn Express I have stay in. The entire hotel feels very clean. The check in was good. The bed, the bathroom, the internet, the breakfast everything was great.

Room Tip: I stayed 1 night at the Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Stainte-Foy). I have to say that this was...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NeroFlash
HIExpressQuebec, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Sainte-Foy), responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Thank you very much for your comments. We are happy to see that your stay was enjoyable and we hope to see you again in the near future. :)

Reviewed 24 October 2012 via mobile

We are here on a vacation trip and staying here is great. It is close to everything in Quebec and most importantly very clean and modern room with friendly staff. Very personal here, our rooms cannot hear outside.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Soundmos
HIExpressQuebec, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Sainte-Foy), responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review !! We appreciate it.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

If all HiE hotels were like this I would never stay anywhere else. The entire experience was excellent. The worst part about the night was navigating the construction on the highways to get there. Thank goodness for GPS! Combined with my late night dinner at Mezzo down the street I will be sure to visit Quebec City again as soon as I can manage.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Y546LDtimothys

Thanks alot for the great review!! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

We were very happy at this hotel. First the shuttle service to Quebec City was just a great way to go into the city each day without having to worry about parking and it was free. The rooms were large with hardwood type floors, it made it feel bigger and cleaner, but also colder on the feet! The room was immaculate, clean, neat, modern and you could not ask for better. The maid was outstanding as were the front desk staff. The breakfast was nice and convenient however predictable with limited healthy choices. No fruits except for a banana. Would have loved to see fruit. The first day I asked for hot sauce with eggs and they stated "not today" the 3 days I stayed they never had any hot sauce or salsa for eggs. I thought they would get a $1 bottle of hot sauce to keep out for patrons that like it, but I guess not. If I ran the hotel I would have easily filled this simple request. Next time I guess I will carry my own hot sauce LOL. The hotel is great and will stay here again no problem. WIFI was also free, sometimes we couldnt get a connection though, but otherwise no problems.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
HIExpressQuebec, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Sainte-Foy), responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

We thank you for the great review. I will mention about the hot sauce ( I also love hot sauce on my eggs) we will try to have some your next time here. Glad you enjoyed your stay.