We booked a romantic getaway here about three weeks before we left Australia. After going budget for the week this was our last night in Quebec city and we were extremely disappointed. The room overlooked a petrol station and the noise of the trucks kept us awake all night. This was after the restaurant where we supposed to have dinner was closed and we had to leave the hotel to eat. The bathroom was not up to standard and although the staff early in the evening sorted the dinner situation the woman on later did not even make eye contact with us when we escaped the room to try to find a bit of quiet- the freezing cold outside was preferable to the constant noise in the room. This was the worst hotel we stayed at in our month in Canada. Seriously don't bother
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining. A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. Hardwood in all the suites. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided. In the morning, guests can have elaborated continental breakfast at the Pub du Vieux port or delivered to their room if requested. The contemporary Pub du Vieux port boasts stone walls and plenty of seating. The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your L'Hotel Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- L'Hotel Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City