Our room was great, at the second floor of the house.The bathroom (just beside our room) was small but clean (with shampoo and hair dryer for customer inside).
Like the others reviewers have said, you can hear people walking on the wood ground, but it's normal for an old house,...
The only bad point for me is the light on the corridor all night long!
Breakfast is delicious and generous (brioche, pancakes, cereals, fresh fruits, maple sirop....).
An other good point is the parking behind the house.
Price is maybe high, but it's the price when you want to be in the old Quebec
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Heart of Old Quebec! Welcome to the beautiful Old City! Two minutes from Château Frontenac, the greenery of the Plains of Abraham, cafes, shops, etc. Find yourself in a peaceful place, with a large comfortable room, with a private bathroom available. Complete breakfast Private bathroom Parking included Start you day with a generous breakfast in a warm, relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chez Marie-Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chez Marie-Claire Hotel Quebec City
- Chez Marie-Claire Quebec/Quebec City