I spent two nights here with my husband and our 5 years old kid. The location is excellent, nearby the old walls and the park. Our room was large, very clean and confortable, even if it lacks a table or at least a desk. The king size shower box deserves a special mention. The breakfast is very tasty, with a double choice, either sweet or salted dishes. The hostess is smiling and kind. Pity that nobody tidied up our room during our stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Heart of Old Quebec! Welcome to the beautiful Old City! Two minutes from Château Frontenac, the greenery of the Plains of Abraham, cafes, shops, etc. Find yourself in a peaceful place, with a large comfortable room, with a private bathroom available. Complete breakfast Private bathroom Parking included Start you day with a generous breakfast in a warm, relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chez Marie-Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chez Marie-Claire Hotel Quebec City
- Chez Marie-Claire Quebec/Quebec City