I was in Quebec City for a 10-day research trip, and wanted a comfortable, quiet place in the Old City; Chez Marie-Claire more than met my expectations. The hosts, Eloise and Olivier, are young, lively, fluently bilingual, and highly competent. My room was spotless, the house quiet and comfortable, breakfasts ample and filling, and each morning brought new guests from across North America and Europe. The attractions of the old City are all steps away, and the house has a comfortable lounge on the second floor with free wifi throughout--highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Heart of Old Quebec! Welcome to the beautiful Old City! Two minutes from Château Frontenac, the greenery of the Plains of Abraham, cafes, shops, etc. Find yourself in a peaceful place, with a large comfortable room, with a private bathroom available. Complete breakfast Private bathroom Parking included Start you day with a generous breakfast in a warm, relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chez Marie-Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chez Marie-Claire Hotel Quebec City
- Chez Marie-Claire Quebec/Quebec City