Our stay at the Chateau Frontenac was a delightful experience from start to finish. Not a single problem or oversight. The staff even engaged with me in French and made every effort to make us welcome. I visited this Canadian landmark with out-of-country relatives that were very impressed and felt pampered from the start.
The hotel is a grand dame but has no airs of grandiosity which put us immediately at ease . I recommend this site to anyone who wants quiet, comfort and a hint of sophistication. No drunken brawls or loud mouthed guests to make you feel uncomfortable.
Truly a memorable and enjoyable getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on a bluff overlooking the mighty St. Lawrence River, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is not merely a hotel located in the heart of Old Québec - it is the heart of it. At Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, guests are guaranteed a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with easy walking access to all of the wonderful sites and experiences that Old Québec has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Quebec City
- Quebec City Fairmont
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Quebec/Quebec City