Great location in the midst of Old Quebec. Recently renovated the hotel was full. The staff very friendly and helpful.
Two caveats if you have trouble with stairs. Make sure your room is in a level where the elevator stops. The hotel has rooms in levels in some floors where, after leaving the elevator, one has to go up or down stairs to get to the room. The Champlain restaurant also has two levels so ask for the level with no steps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on a bluff overlooking the mighty St. Lawrence River, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is not merely a hotel located in the heart of Old Québec - it is the heart of it. At Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, guests are guaranteed a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with easy walking access to all of the wonderful sites and experiences that Old Québec has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Quebec City
- Quebec City Fairmont
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Quebec/Quebec City