Stayed 8/4 thru 8/7 two rooms $500/night each room. Very poor views, small room, needed to move a chair to see out at an angle to see river. When making reservations we were advised great wonderful views. Advised construction was over but each day workers re-did (worked on roof). When there, discussed our disapproval of room. They advised upgrade was $125/night per room. Later connected hotel again. They advised 2 free nights in upgraded rooms, we were traveling and could not go back. Really greatly disappointment as trip was for a special event.
Breakfast included $65 for two
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on a bluff overlooking the mighty St. Lawrence River, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is not merely a hotel located in the heart of Old Québec - it is the heart of it. At Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, guests are guaranteed a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with easy walking access to all of the wonderful sites and experiences that Old Québec has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Quebec City
- Quebec City Fairmont
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Quebec/Quebec City