US$392
  • Free Breakfast
US$155
US$126
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$292
US$275
  • Free Breakfast
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$163
US$149
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$157
US$147
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

US$170
US$165
Hotel Cofortel(Quebec City)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$1,162
US$116
5,454 results
All reviewsgold flooriconic hotelchateau frontenacchamplain restaurantle samriver viewold quebeclawrence riverbucket listold world charmrenovated roomtrip to quebec citythe location is perfectlower townvalet parkingconciergeturret
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was given the option for my birthday for an upgrade to a more modern room facing the water.
I definitely recommend this option.
Great room, great hotel overall. Will definitely return there, summer or winter.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Patricia C, Responsable de la réception at Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Bonjour 952gregv,

We are delighted you had such a wonderful experience on your recent stay with us. Our teams work hard to make each guest stay special and it is truly rewarding to read your review. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Best regards,

Rooms Division Director

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in Quebec City for three nights for a conference, and this was the recommended conference hotel. I had last been at this hotel 14 years prior. It is a typical Fairmont hotel - stately, castle-like, and with superlative service.

My brother and I stayed on the Fairmont Gold floors, with a separate check-in on the 14th floor with a very well stocked breakfast and afternoon tea lounge attached to the check-in desk. Our room was on the 12th floor on the southeast corner, a two double bed suite with an AMAZING view of the Citadel and St. Lawrence. The room was typical for a Fairmont - clean and updated.

The staff were top notch - friendly and attentive, and very understanding of my anglophone high school French skills. The pool/sauna and exercise area was quite reasonable and clean.

I WILL be bringing my wife back to QC and likely will stay at this wonderful Fairmont property again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Patricia C, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Justin C,

Thank you for this detailed and very informative review of your recent Chateau Frontenac stay. We are extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay and the great amenities of our Fairmont Gold product. I will share your great feedback with our teams and we look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is long but you should read....

The FAIRMONT is great. in short it offers a level of service I desire and have become a custom too.
I have a disabled child that is full time wheelchair and the staff is 2nd to none. And i have stayed in some great places.

I must give special thank you to Anne, Diane, Daniele, Catherine, and Iris. Each of them stepped up to the challenge of our needs. Needs like having a motor wheelchair waiting on us when we arrived, having access and holding in house wheelchair, coordinating taxi rides with room for my 6 person family and wheelchair. Suggestion of local food flair and overall just paying attention to our needs. When the motor wheelchair battery went dead and we were 1000 miles away from the hotel they called the restaurant where we dinned and said leave the wc and Fairmont will get you a taxi and take care of it all. AND THEY DID. new chair the next day. OH...and YES....they knew all of my kids names and welcomed us every time they saw us.

The Fairmont is gorgeous and worth a stay. yes its an old hotel with some cosmetic issues if you look closely but the service makes up for the small rooms and carpet ect.

In fact.. my boys loved exploring the hotel and finding that there is actually 18 floors. I'll let you find that secret elevator. wink wink.

I wish I could remember all the workers names so I could personally say thank you. Especially the tall gentleman that does taxidermy work on the side. he was awesome and my sons loved his pics.

Thank you.

ps, sorry for such a long description.

Room Tip: try the 5430 room.... suite with a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear A934NCscottd,

Allow me to thank you for choosing Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac for your recent family visit to Quebec City, and for taking the time to share such thoughtful and lovely feedback. I was so pleased to see how wonderful and memorable your overall experience was, particularly the service provided by our incredible team.

I will personally be congratulating Anne, Diane, Daniele, Catherine, Iris and Michel our Bellman who is a taxidermist also on his spare time on providing such memorable service to you and your family.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Le Chateau Frontenac on your next visit to our beautiful city.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, great hotel, but the rooms could use renovations. For the amount paid, you would expect a better looking room. I would recommend for the service... it was great. the staff was very helpful. I would go back, if the price was a bit more reasonable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com

Dear 334455,

Thank you for sharing feedback. It is very valuable to us as it will assist in improving our offering. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Best reagrds,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful stay at Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac. The hotel itself feels like 1920's elegance with modern amenities. It is in great condition with unique architectural details and design. It is centrally located, within walking distance of all the restaurants and shops in Old Quebec. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and always greeted us. We stayed in a Deluxe Room which was large, quiet and clean. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear ALR74,

It is truly rewarding to read your comments and we are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for selecting Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, and we look forward to hosting you once again in the near future.

Kind regards,