“Another Notre-Dame Cathedrale”

US$21.01*
Walking Tour through Quebec City's History
Ranked #7 of 223 things to do in Quebec City
More attraction details
Owner description: This famous 17th-century cathedral has been restored several times but still provides visitors with an ambiance of centuries past.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

If your fond of seeing cathedrals then this would definitely take your fancy. In fact, if you happen to have had visited other Notre-Dame cathedrals you could actually begin to compare the similarities or differences between each building. But what would definitely be different with each cathedral is the history and significance of each one of them.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,960)

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Considering it's free to see, it's worth stopping in to view the beautiful interior.
Not as magnificent as some old churches I've seen in Europe, but still worth the time.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This church is simply full of history. If your just wanting a quiet sit down to reflect or your on a time schedule, you'll still be pleased that you visited. The walls and ceilings is simply art work and you'll get some amazing photos on any type of camera.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I enjoy the most visit it. I had a sense of being in Europe. The ambiance was really careful and sensitive. Even I am not a catholic I adored it.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We didn't spend a lot of time here but enjoyed our visit although I found it incongruous that a brother at the front door reminded me to take off my hat, that no flash photography was permitted and yet there we're last screen TV sets all over the place for prayers and schedules.