This company sets a high standard in the Hotel industry. The property was impeccably kept and the staff as good as it gets. A medium sized Hotel with a warm atmosphere you might expect of a Country Inn. We had a nice luxury room overlooking the harbor. Two nights while in Quebec for some skiing and relaxation we couldn't have asked for more. The complimentary breakfast is great and presented in a relaxed self serve arrangement. Fresh coffee all day and a fire in the lobby fireplace every evening.
Looking forward to our next stay. Don't change a thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The neighbourhood that saw the birth of Quebec. The hotel was inaugurated in 1997 in the former office building of Dominion Fish & Fruit Limited, erected in 1912, and enjoys an enviable location on Saint-Pierre Street in the heart of Quebec City's historic Old Port district. The hotel possesses the elegance, comfort and refinement that are distinctive to all Le Germain Boutique-Hotels. Although completely renovated, it still exudes the charm of yesteryear, thanks to efforts to preserve its historic character. Somehow, the hotel has a soul, and it's this in particular that attracts guests. Relaxing Comfort In Serene Surroundings. The rooms, where meticulous attention to detail reigns, each deliver a slice of history. Guests will nevertheless find that the design and amenities have a modern feel, allowing them to fully enjoy a relaxing oasis in the heart of a neighbourhood as picturesque as it is lively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Germain Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dominion 1912 Hotel
- Dominion 1912 Quebec City
- Hotel Le Germain Quebec Quebec City