My first trip to Quebec did not disappoint, nor did this hotel. Very lovely, small hotel. Although our room was small, it was very well equipped. They really thought of everything and was perfect for our two night stay. The hotel is in old Quebec and close to shops and tons of restaurants. If you bring a car, parking is a bit pricey. Employees of hotel were very helpful and I was pleased with the service we received. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Hotel du Capitole, in the heart of Old Quebec! This small four-star 40 room hotel will charm you with its warm and personalized hospitality. At L'Hotel du Capitole, we always roll out the red carpet to pamper our guests with special attention. Discover the warm ambience of our hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec. Whether for a romantic stay or for a business meeting, you will be delighted by our wide selection of packages, which include lodging, meals and dinner shows. Small and large meeting halls are also available for business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel du Capitole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Capitole De Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Capitole De Quebec City
- Hotel Du Capitole Quebec/Quebec City