A friend and I traveled to Quebec City for the weekend and stayed at the Auberge St. Pierre in the lower village. We were extremely happy with our stay. The staff was very attentive and remembered our names and room number each time. They also served a nice hot breakfast downstairs with a charming waiter. They gave us good recommendations of things to do and places to eat. We had a nice renovated room on the second floor. It was charming with old windows, exposed brick and wood floors. Everything else was modern and updated and we found hte beds to be very comfortable. The bathroom did have a window between the bedroom and the shower, which we thought was odd, but the curtain did in the shower gave privacy. We enjoyed the fact that the hotel is on a quiet side street. Overall a good place to stay at a good price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City's most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful. Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 30 rooms and 9 Suites a winning combination for all our guests. Cozy, warm atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge St Pierre
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City