We and our friends had a good sty overall Just funny hat owner has two hotels next to each other We had to go through lobby of second trendy hotel to get elevator to our room which was very modern (and could have used a mirror in bedroom and some more furniture. And why not HD television if your going to have large screen HD set (picture was awful). Also help went from great to awful. One front desk clerk was a rel air head and not much help. Bellmn were wonderful ndven took our bags to cruise ship. Overall a bit uneven but were not disappointed. Breakfast was okay but not enough tables nd one of the waiters had limited English (our fault thinking she did).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City's most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful. Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 30 rooms and 9 Suites a winning combination for all our guests. Cozy, warm atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge St Pierre
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City