My daughter and friends stayed here in December. Loved it. Great breakfast. Cozy room. Nice art. Good people. Great location. Right next to Museum and three blocks to Petite Champlain and the funicular up to the Chateau Frontenac.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City's most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful. Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 30 rooms and 9 Suites a winning combination for all our guests. Cozy, warm atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Auberge St Pierre
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City