Quebec is expensive. Having a huge, tasty breakfast included in our room rate was great. We tried most everything -- the crepe, the French toast, the eggs benedict, the pastries. Very tasty and nice service. Our room was nice. Everything we needed. Great staff. Very good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City's most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful. Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 30 rooms and 9 Suites a winning combination for all our guests. Cozy, warm atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge St Pierre
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City