I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this lovely, boutique hotel. My husband, my daughter and I spent three nights in a very comfortable and beautifully appointed suite. The cost of the room included a full, sit-down breakfast each morning, which was a real treat! Louise at the front desk was amazingly informative and helpful in guiding us to various adventures during our stay. The location of the hotel was perfect as it was close to both lower town and upper town--just a quick walk--though somewhat away from the thick of things. If you're a runner, be sure to ask the concierge about the wonderful running path along the St. Lawrence river. We never would have known about this path without having asked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City's most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful. Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 30 rooms and 9 Suites a winning combination for all our guests. Cozy, warm atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge St Pierre
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City