Despite spending three days exploring la ville de Québec in the rain, L'Auberge St-Pierre managed to add a little sunshine to our expierence. Very friendly staff, über clean suite and awesome location. Breakfast is an experience onto itself, (choice amazing and food delicious) with a very engaging staff that made our children laugh, singing lovely French melodies as they worked their way through breakfast for their guests. Our departure was mared by our oldest being sick. Staff offered green tea to help settle his tummy and breakfast in our room instead of the dining room. Children are made to feel welcomed in this boutique hotel. As a final lovely touch, our children were offered ice cold bottles of water to bring with them on the next leg of our vacation. I would stay à l'Auberge St-Pierre again!
Merci pour un merveilleux séjour malgré la pluie!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City's most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful. Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 30 rooms and 9 Suites a winning combination for all our guests. Cozy, warm atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge St Pierre
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City