“Great Views in a cold day”

Japanese Guided Quebec City Sightseeing Tours on Foot - Quebec Guide Service
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Japanese tour guide service company.
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This on foot journey leads you to some very attractive location in this beautiful, lovely town, sadly when I went there was a freezing day for me, however, guys told me its a nice day in winter.I have experience of walking in downtown of many European countries and this part of Canada reminded me Europe, great day.full of very nice Cafe,souvenir shops and huge castle in the middle of the upper town, surely in the summer it's much more better and attractive and always worth to go Quebec city, it's No.1 attraction in Canada, try some of the restaurants and cafes there, go to the Civilization museum and enjoy of the European touch in the North America.

2  Thank Jaymzad

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We visited Quebec City in early October. This was the 2nd visit for the people I was with and my first visit. I was just amazed at the old world charm and the beautiful and exquisite architecture. The tour was "the bomb" as some people would say being that it was "a-one!" Quebec city is also a very clean town. The people i.e., artisans, food service, tourist information, were all very helpful, friendly, and courteous.

5  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I spent 3 days in Quebec City in September 2013. Its a very historical city, many things to see and do. I enjoyed exploring the Old Quebec including the great architecture and the awesome views of the river. Its a great walking city although on a hill. So much to see in such a compact space.

2  Thank Thomas_Jaay
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I really love this cute little town. It has beautiful shops with all interesting things everywhere. Through my stay in Northeast of Canada, this is definitely a highlight. I strongly recommend Quebec city to anyone who wants to get things made in Canada, the art work, photos taken, or just to enjoy gourmet.

1  Thank Janet C
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We were there in this summer, and the weather was great,We take a walk in the lower city and the upper city,It was wonderful to ride in the horse cart,and the people were very nice and helpful If I have time I would like to visit there again.

1  Thank jialing02

Travellers who viewed Japanese Guided Quebec City Sightseeing Tours on Foot - Quebec Guide Service also viewed